Prior to the Congress
- Make sure you have completed your registration at the Congress.
Confirm your presentation session, date, time, and hall. Refer to the Program Schedule for up-to-date information. Do contact the Secretariat should you need any assistance.
Presentation Preparations (For Parallel Sessions Speakers)
- Each speaker is allotted 18 minutes for your presentation. Please make sure your presentation slides matches this duration.
- The PPT size is 16:9. You may use your own template.
Please carry your presentation file (.pptx format) in a thumb drive. Alternatively, you may email your presentation slides by 9 October to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your Session Name, Date and Time of presentation.
Day of Presentation
Please load your presentation onto the laptop inside your respective hall latest 30 mins before the session starts. A hall coordinator will be available to assist you.
- Use of personal laptops is not permitted.
All PPTs will be uploaded on our online proceedings post-conference in PDF format. Kindly inform the secretariat in advance in case you don’t want your slides to be uploaded online.
- A clicker will be available for you to navigate your slides during presentation.
There will be a short discussion at the end of the session. Moderators will communicate with speakers prior to the session to discuss the questions and the flow of the session.